Periodically you come across a drug rash.
1. Stop the offending /newly started medication if you have suspicion.
1. First-generation antihistamines e.g. Benadryl IV or PO round the clock to help with itching
3. Mild topical steroids (eg, hydrocortisone, desonide)
4. Moisturizing lotions are also used
5. Morbilliform eruptions-probably due to medication can be continued if it’s mild.
6. Systemic Steroids IV or PO are used sometimes.
7. Dermatology may need to be involved if severe.
All severe reactions may need to be treated at burn unit.